SCOTUS allows travel ban. TSA packs a gun for lunch. US Senate trying to make sure it knows every transaction you’re doing. Vermin Supreme sues Concord. Pot cannon at the border. Panhandler gets a settlement. Free market environmentalism.
Featuring Hosts: Matt Carano, Mike Vine, and Nick Boyle
Engineered by: Matt Carano
Produced by: Tom Hudson, Matt Carano, Mike Vine, and Nick Boyle
- Travel ban passes SCOTUS (Nick)
- TSA packs a lunch (Matt)
- US Senate Bill would criminalize concealed ownership of cryptocurrency (Mike)
- Vermin Supreme sues City of Concord (Nick)
- Pot cannon (Mike)
- Panhandler (Mike)
- Free State Blockchain and Digital Assets Conference Recap (Matt)
- Board Game NIght Dec 30 5-12 (Nick)
- Don’t forget Thursdays Meetup
- Free market environmentalism (Mike)
- Fundraiser drive
The Big Question
- Last week’s question: Does culture follow politics or does politics follow culture? (Nick)
- Rodger: Politics almost always lags behind culture. Two cases in point: gay marriage and marijuana legalization.
- Harrison: Aside from the civil rights act (which as usual the Fed gov still screwed up on, but that’s a different topic) I don’t think there has been a time in the last century where politics didn’t lag behind culture.
- This week’s question: What percentage of your life should you give to the cause? (Nick)