Show Summary: On this episode of The Freecast, sexual misconduct goes unpunished, NH’s average income grows by 13%, more MJ in the state house, and Cord discusses the Exeter American Independence Museum.
- Women awarded $3.76M for sexual misconduct, hostile workplace at Fred Fuller Oil will receive nothing
- Average NH income is $59,668
- MJ Bill in the state house HB 481
- Rochester woman sentenced 1 year and 9 months in prison for aiding and abetting the distribution of fentanyl
- Liberty Forum and Liberty Outreach Meetup Thursday
- Feb 7-9
- RPM Challenge Feb.
- Write and record 10 original songs or 35 minutes of music
- Exeter American Independence Museum
Do you have a topic that you would like for us to discuss? A correction and additional piece of information that we may have overlooked, please send it in to email@example.com While you are here, follow us on Twitter @freecastpodcast and like our Facebook page.