Social media censorship from Germany to the US. Wikileaks shows collusion between The New York Times and Hillary Clinton’s State Department. SB 193 a win for school choice. Bitfinex defrauds again with Tether. And Carol Gardner joins The Freecast to discuss the ethics of investing!
Featuring Hosts: Matt Carano and Mike Vine. With guest Carol Gardner.
Engineered by: Matt Carano
Produced by: Tom Hudson, Matt Carano, Mike Vine, and Nick Boyle
- Social Media Censorship Spreads to Germany (Mike)
- And in the US: http://reason.com/archives/2018/01/01/brickbats
- Wikileaks Drops Proof that NY Times colluded with HRC (Matt)
- SB 193 Education Freedom Savings Accounts Bill (Mike)
- Pro: http://www.seacoastonline.com/news/20171229/nh-families-need-educational-opportunities
- Anti: http://www.seacoastonline.com/news/20171112/voucher-bill-sb-193-part-of-larger-attack-on-public-schools
- The Fraud that is USDT (Matt)
- Bitfinexed on Twitter or Neocash Radio
- Portsmouth church is being demolished for condos
- Dover Meetup – Thirsty Moose, Dover – Thursday 1/4 at 6pm
- Portsmouth Art Walk – Various Galleries – Friday 1/5 at 5pm
- MVP Meetup – Murphy’s Taproom, Manchester – Saturday 1/6 at 11:30 * The Director of School Choice for NH, Michelle Levell, will be present to speak about the legislative push for school choice in New Hampshire! * Melanie Gibson will stop by to inform us about the great stuff coming up at the New Hampshire Liberty Forum! * NHLA bill review to follow
- Bardo Potluck and Upper Valley New Mover Party Saturday 1/6 at 5pm
- – “feel free to come early and tour the farm”
- NHLA Meeting – Murphy’s Taproom, Manchester – Sunday 1/7 at 1pm
- The Ethics of Investing. Do we have an ethical duty to invest according to our values or should we simply seek profit and then spend the proceeds toward our values?
- With: Carol Gardner
- Fundraiser drive
Tweet us at @freecastpodcast