September 3-8th, 2019 • Seacoast, New Hampshire
There are many liberty conferences where we can talk about our principles. There are even a few festivals where we can go on vacation with like-minded individuals. In our first five years, Freecoast Fest has been a little of both. But this year, for the Sixth Annual Freecoast Festival, we’re offering something unique.
• Go hiking with Freecoast Sport & Outdoors Club
• Take a tour of craft breweries opened since NH’s pro-liberty reforms
• Have a meal in Portsmouth and pay your bill in crypto
• Watch a film and have a philosophical discussion with Liberty Film Club
• Bring your kids to our weekly homeschool/unschool co-op
• Visit our Liberty Community Center to enjoy the company of fellow freethinkers
Of course, we’ll still be celebrating on the weekend with…
• Portsmouth Harbor Cruise
• Entrepreneurship Day, featuring workshops and the Porcupine Den competition
• Keynote Speaker
More to be announced soon. In the meantime, take advantage of the early bird pricing! It won't last long.
Early Bird Discount
$25 off General Admission
$50 off All-Inclusive
The Freecoast is New Hampshire's best-kept secret. Full of high-tech and creative jobs - as well as the space and resources for entrepreneurship. With the population density and services of a big city - among a network of spacious and neighborly town centers. Close to the beach, the bay, lakes, and mountains; on the I-95 and Amtrak corridors - but with the lowest taxes and most personal freedom anywhere on the Eastern Seaboard!
But the most beautiful aspect of life on the Seacoast is our Freecoast community - the natives and porcupines that form our local liberty movement. Freecoasters were responsible for getting global press for the Ron Paul campaign, launching several early blockchain ventures, employing fellow libertarians locally and beyond, winning election to the State House and town councils, and more. We're designers, writers, musicians, restauranteurs, publicists, engineers, teachers, good neighbors, loving spouses, proud parents, and awesome kids.
• Space is truly limited so reserve your place today.
• General Admission tickets are required for entry to talks.
• All-Inclusive tickets are required to take the cruise.
• Sorry, no refunds.
• Children under four years old, when accompanied by an adult, may attend for free.
- • This year's cruise will be hosted on the Thomas Laighton
- • Outside food and alcohol are prohibited by the cruise operator. They are a private company and we will abide by their policies. Reasonably priced beverages and snacks are available on board.
- • Due to federal regulations, firearms and illegal drugs are prohibited on board. This is crummy, but the risk is on the operator and it's not our prerogative to jeopardize their business. Violations will cause the cruise to be cancelled with no refunds for anyone, so please choose a non-cruise ticket if you don't feel you can in good conscience abide by this policy.
• If you would like to pay with Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dash, or Bitcoin select "Show Other Payment Options" under the "Order Now" button and complete the registration.
• We will send you an invoice with our wallet info for you to send payment directly. If we don't receive payment within 24 hours, your registration is cancelled.
The Freecoast Festival is brought to you by